Saturday, November 8, 2008

What the BLOG???

Thanks Rindee for the introduction into this blogging stuff... I'm still in the learning process and will do my best to keep it up to date and interesting. I will be needing a professional lesson next time I'm in Idaho.
One of the best reasons about living in Virginia is the fall. As much as I complain about the summers and the warm weather here I have to repent every November. It is almost fairytale-like to see all the trees and their beautiful changing colors. I might be too late to take a picture but will find one to share. This is the one time I love ALLLLLL the millions of trees that surround me in this part of the country.
Let me explain a little bit of my sarcasm about all the trees and humidity of VA. I do miss the wide open spaces of Utah and love flying into Salt Lake and seeing the mountains. I love the desert and miss it. When I first moved out to North Carolina I had a bit of clausterphobia because of all the trees. I truly believed that there were only 7 people who lived there because all you could see is trees and no houses. But this time of year I have to keep my mouth shut and just enjoy how beautiful it really is.

1 comment: