Friday, January 30, 2009

A Few of My Favorite things....

These are a few of my favorite things.....


Tai and Sarah.... Sarah was like... "YO HEFFAS, enough with the camera!
Muh-Cole and No-Man! I think I want to be like them when I grow up.
HARD CORE GANGSTA!!!! Cassie and John Boy workin that Watertown Hood.

The gangstas and the big ole nerd. Such a good looking dude and bootiful princess.

Gramma and Carlee... For those of you who know these people ... What more can I say?

Totally getting my hair done at the Cambree/Carlee salon.


My little soulmate for the weekend. This girl is C-R-A-Z-Y! I can't believe I have such great nieces and nephews.


Rind0 the Bimbo! Cute picture miss thang. Yes she is my sister although none of you believe it.


Mica-ca-ca-ca .... Keep that thing in your mouth young lady. I know, you can definitely tell we are related.



The Camb-ster and I again. I know it's hard to tell that we love the camera, but it's what happens when the camera loves us even more. PERFECTION!


This sweet little girl loves her some baby dolls. Carlee can be my babysitter anyday.

Sarah Bear with her cute self. Always a smile and so freaking sweet. The baby of the bunch.


Is this a handsome dude or what? Codee bodee always having to represent the men.

Cousins .... They love each other and it is so cute. I miss all of them, ALL THE TIME!!!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE all the pix! You really do have some cute nieces and nephews! I'm glad I had a little somethin-somethin to do with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, girl!! I am loving this posting thing. Those pictures were so fun. Lucky kids to have such a great Aunt! Hope you get to come to Idaho again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it loved it loved it loved it...I really do love the pictures...you are a great aunt!!!

    ReplyDelete